Things I Want To Do
I've done a lot in my life, but there's still more I want to do!
Unfortunately, I can't talk about all them. I'm an ambitious one, to say the least.
My goals for 2017:
- Get a good job (or at least some good projects to work on).
- Bring the DSB to 3.0 and unify them once again.
- Finish the open-source version of Monster.
- Finish my beautiful but dangerous PROTO library.
My goals for the next few years:
- Transition to a (paid) full time open-source developer.
- Move from Tennessee to Oregon
I want to do some good in this world before I go.
Here are a few ideas I have on how:
- Improve healthcare by lowering costs with smarter diagnostic methods and increasing the number of trained healthcare workers.
- Remove (or at least reduce) money's destructive influence on government.
- Build an interactive educational platform with focus on the best quality education with the shortest amount of effort.