Remake My Website
Have a site that needs improvement? Remake it!
A remake is when your site is recreated inside of my modern web framework — the overall design remains the same, the goal is to fix problems like a site that isn't responsive or when your content is poorly optimized.
Solution: Fixing Problems (How to Fix Issues On Website)
When remaking your website, I resolve multiple performance issues that plague your site and hinder results.
Common Site Issues...
- Site design is not responsive (does not look good on small screens and mobile devices).
- Site is slow and unresponsive (takes too long to load, visitors leave instead of wait).
- Site has programming errors (poor performance causing abandonment, broken website syndrome).
- Server does not always work (poor hosting solutions are harming my site traffic).
- Changes are difficult to make (everything looks like gibberish, I can't change what I need).
The list isn't extensive, but it should give you an idea of what a remake aims to accomplish.
Should I Remake My Site?
First, answer these 3 questions:
- Do you like your existing design?
- Is your existing content working?
- Do you just need help fixing a few key issues?
Was your answer yes to all 3? Then a remake is for you!