Focused One-Page Design
Good landing pages turn visitors into customers. This type of web page is made with one goal in mind: convincing people to take a desired action.(A.K.A., convert.)
Customers with existing websites can save over 20% on Landing Pages!
If you already have a website, you can purchase a landing page starting at $200 ($50 less than the full price of this package).Find Out More
Landing Pages Have Their Benefits
There are many upsides to landing pages; they're specific, serve a singular purpose, and typically cost a lot less than a full website.
You can promote them through SEM and other cost effective digital marketing, then make a new one and do the same! It's almost like a turn-key operation. If you decide you want to make a custom site, most of the work performed here can be tranferred over into your larger online presence.
Landing Pages Are Still "Technically" Websites
If all you have is a landing page, that's all your customers will see.
This is good and bad.
- By focusing on one page, you can make it perfect.
- One high quality landing page is better than multiple mediocre pages.
- You have more flexibility: each can be suited to 1 unique offer.
- You have many of the same perks as a full site (email, domain name, etc.).
- A limited online presence means less power to rank.
- You'll likely have to subsidize organic traffic with promotion.
- You must limit the amount of information available (to be effective).
If you feel like a single page may not accomplish everything you need,
I highly recommend starting with a custom website . A website can have multiple landing pages,
but this landing page package is a one page design.
A website with multiple pages uses a different system, requiring additional time to create.